Friday, February 13, 2004

This Sunday evening I'll be on flight AC697 from Toronto to Seattle (direct). I'll arrive at about 8pm, get in my rental car and drive to my temporary place at #817 - 1221 1st Avenue Seattle, Washington 98101 United States of America (206) 264-7718 In the morning, I'll take the bus to "New Employee Orientation" at PacMed and see what happens! Meanwhile, back in Waterloo, the movers will hopefully be packing my carefully layed out effects (this part has not yet been accomplished) for shipment to Seattle. Initially I didn't think I would have anything to move, but now I've noticed the following list of things:
  • Bike
  • Both futons?
  • Monitor
  • Crap in boxes in attic
  • Office chair
  • Speakers
  • Hockey bag
I don't think I'll be close to the 10,000lbs limit.

No comments: