Tuesday, March 23, 2004

So my new computer came today and I had it shipped to work because probably no one would be home during the day to sign for it. I know that I'm an adult now because of the way I acted when it arrived. My new toy sat there in it's box all day long while I resisted the urge to tear the box open and have a little christmas morning right there on my office floor. Even my office mate said something like, "Dude, aren't you going to even open it?" No. I continued to work, attended meetings and the like, and waited patiently until 6 o'clock, then took the box under my arm and rode the bus home, even stopping for a burrito on the way. How does my new D400 compare to my C400? Faster proc, faster disk, faster RAM, BUT it's slightly bigger and heavier. Same price ($1300), refurbished (you can't tell the difference) from http://outlet.dell.com. Jennifer will be the new owner of my old computer as soon as she gets the chance to come pick it up.

No comments: