Monday, August 18, 2003

Weekend fun: Saturday I played pool with, and saw "Pirates ..." with Mira. ' An excellent movie -- esp. if you think Johnny Depp's crazy mannerisms from "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" are funny. I do -- just ask Mira, she almost disowned me in the theater for laughing at moments that other's didn't find so "ha ha" funny. After that I wandered around until 3am then went to bed. Today we headed up (way up, out of my urban womb, past the 40 expresswsay, and into the suburbs) to M.E.C. (pronounced 'meck', apparently, and in Montreal located in the same mini-mall as a Krispy Kreme(R) ... funny) for the purpose of buying these babies(rock climbing shoes) that I will use tomorrow at the climbing gym. Next term, I also intend to use them at the campus bouldering wall in between classes.

No comments: