Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Here's what's new (briefly): Last weekend I was in Waterloo just for Saturday because I was offered a free ride there and back by my coworker, so, what the heck. Last night my hostel friend Lidia said goodbye to Canada and went home to France after finishing her studies at UQAM. We had a little dinner with other random French people at her friend's place. Work is going okay but I feel like our stuff is a bit of a mess and we need to take a different approach to the problem to really make a solid product. (Reminder: the problem is adding shared calendar to outlook without an exchange server) I know a lot more now about ATL and windows programming. Tonight, I'm meeting Mira after the gym again for pool. Tomorrow 3623 St-Urbain is having a family dinner which is nice because I rarely see everybody. This weekend I may have another free ride to Waterloo, but I'd really rather be here I think.

No comments: