Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Typing on these keyboards is impossible!!! Ahh I just figured out how to change languages to English and all is well again. I made it to Tangier, Morocco today. By some miracle I woke up this morning at 0730 without an alarm and made the 0815 train to Algeciras. It arrived at about 1430 and I immediately got on the ferry (about 17 Euros). Chatted with some cool French people and some Moroccans as we crossed over. We arrived just as the sun went down, and they all took off on the bus while I got hustled into town. The hostel seems to be closed so I got a cheap hotel room (50 Dirham) and a fucking expensive meal courtesy of a very "helpful" guide. Whatever -- I'm just glad that's all over. Had dinner with an American and British travel couple who were nice but whose first agenda item was to score drugs and go back to their hotel to smoke it.

No comments: